The Learning and Teaching Support Unit (LTSU) framework was devised to show a menu of the services the team could offer to the School of Arts and Humanities.
The underpinning ideology of the LTSU framework is to enhance the learning and teaching experience, build digital resilience in staff and students and give AAH students the tools for future work or study in the digital age.
Whilst support is a key part of our offer, the other areas of collaboration, advice, research and innovation give a holistic focus and are used for mapping existing work streams, new projects and staff development.
Specific current projects, above and beyond the daily support, include:
- Go Places
- Black Writers Database
- Investigating online assessment for University Language Programme
- Developing communication strategies
- Evaluating a range of translation software
- Online presence to support Academic English for NBS
- Creating distance learning resources
- Implementing the active use of Microsoft Teams
Each project is also mapped to school priorities, institutional strategy and national standards. An example of this is shown below with the Go Places mapping grid:
The full offer document can be found here: LTSU Offer
Principal Lecturer (Learning, Teaching and Staff Development Manager)
Athena SWAN Champion
Ext: 83895 email@example.com
MAE011(Clifton) DICe S04 (City)